New low carb crisps by Henrietta

Gary and I have been following a low carb way of eating for quite a while now, we have cauliflower rice, cauliflower mash, courgette spaghetti and roasted butternut squash and celeriac. Much to Gary's disgust we have also started eating puy lentils and quinoa.

Whilst in Sainsbury a couple of weeks ago I spotted some Quinoa Chips so bought a packet to try, they were very nice although a little expensive, unfortunately I forgot to take a photo of the packet, rookie error!

The next time I went to Sainsburys I bought a packet of Lentil chips, these are by far the best we have tried so far, we had them with one of Humphry's fabulous curries and they were sturdy enough to scoop the curry up.

Lentil chips from Sainsburys

I was wandering around Waitrose one day and spotted these Hippeas so bought a packet to try, they were ok but left a coating on your teeth that I really didn't like.

Organic chickpea puffs, Hippeas from Waitrose

Yesterday I was in Asda and spotted these lentil curls, we haven't tried them yet so watch this space for our thoughts.

Lentil curls from Asda

Have you tried any 'odd' crisps or snacks and what did you think of them? 

Henrietta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favourite chutneys by Henrietta

Kefir by Henrietta